In the Covid-19 era, the way we work has been forced to change dramatically. The idea of working in a certain place and at a fixed time is a thing of the past, and we need to find a new way of working that is free from the constraints of space and time. Remotely working from home is likely to give us benefits from the perspective of work-life balance such as spending more time with your family and replacing commute with time for hobbies and self-improvement. However, can companies continue to provide the society with the same value as before or more value in the new environment? Though individual independence and autonomy are important, companies need to support individuals to perform the best of their capabilities, rather than just relying on them. Companies need to develop their strategy and share it with the staff. In addition, it is necessary to restructure the business based on the strategy. And a platform is required to access and use all necessary resources in your company anytime and anywhere. The cloud-based solutions provided by Cloud2works support new ways of working in a new era.
More rational and effective
No time to tackle new challenges because of miscellaneous tasks. Mistakes repeatedly occur. Expected outputs don’t come out.
Cloud2works is the partner to solve your problems by shaping your business to be more rational and effective.
Is that work really necessary? Is that method really appropriate? We will visualize the vague business and draw the ideal business picture together.
Cloud-based business application
Analog way of working, scattered data. We deliver tangible result to solve your problems by our Cloud-based business application that supports a wide range of scene.
Significant cost reduction
You can significantly reduce initial costs by our subscription model . You can also use the newly launched standard functions at no additional cost.
Cloud-based business applications for streamlining and upgrading your business. ・You can use the applications from anywhere via the internet. ・Supporting multi-language & multi-currency. ・Easy customization for specific requirements by users. ・Significant reduction of initial implementation costs by a subscription model.
Production management solution
Cloud2MFG is a Cloud-based Production management software that comprehensively covers the manufacturing company’s basic activities, Sales, Production, Procurement and Inventory management. It supports a wide range of the needs of manufacturers, such as Make-to-stock production, Make-to-order production, Production planning, Material requirements planning, Cost accounting. Also, Non-manufacturing user companies can select and use just the required modules for their business. Click here for more details
DMCS is a Cloud-based Accounting software that is easy to use even if you are not familiar with accounting knowledge because of its simplicity of operation and simplification of complicated accounting entries by the system. It provides a variety of functions in one package, including the Execution of sales and purchasing operations, Inventory management, Fixed asset management, Issue of various slips and financial statements and Analysis functions. Click here for more details
Cloud2MFG is a Cloud-based Production management software that comprehensively covers the manufacturing company’s basic activities, Sales, Production, Procurement and Inventory management. It supports a wide range of the needs of manufacturers, such as Make-to-stock production, Make-to-order production, Production planning, Material requirements planning, Cost accounting. Also, Non-manufacturing user companies can select and use just the required modules for their business. Click here to Product lineup
Solutions provided by Cloud2MFG (Example)
– Quotation – Quote information inquiry – Basic setting for claim management – Claim information registration – Request information entry – Claim information searching – Claim information searching by month – Number of occurrences by category – Inquiry by customer – Inquiry by a person in charge – RFM analysis parameter setting – RFM analysis execution
– Uptake orders – Sales Order entry – Sales Order approval by Sales – Sales Order information inquiry – Correction information inquiry – Delivery date inquiry – Production progress inquiry by Sales Order – Backlog analysis – List of data necessary for checking – Sales Order list by item category – Sales Order management table
– Sales Order approval by factory – Production order entry – Order transfer processing – Parts list entry by Lot number – Manufacturing process entry – Manufacturing withdrawal entry – Manufacturing warehousing entry – Work result entry – Manufacturing process plan entry by equipment – Production order inquiry – Manufacturing process information inquiry – Manufacturing order progress inquiry – Work result inquiry – Manufacturing defect data inquiry – Reserved parts list inquiry – Product order issue
– Sales plan entry – Standard production planning – Modification of standard production plan – Production plan entry – MRP processing – Purchase Order plan correction – Purchase Order plan correction (CSV) – Action report – MRP confirmation processing
– Purchase request entry – Purchase approval entry – Purchase Order issuance approval – Purchase Order entry – Purchase entry – Delivery date entry – Reception entry – Inspection entry – Supply entry – Subcontractor-designated supply entry – Pending purchase unit price entry – Order point processing – Purchase and subcontract order information inquiry – Supplier designation status inquiry – Inspection waiting list – Daily reception report – Purchase detail inquiry – Pending purchase unit price list – Purchase data analysis – Delayed delivery worst 50 – Unissued Purchase Order inquiry – Unapproved Purchase Order inquiry – Inspection history – Purchase Order/delivery slip – Purchase Return slip – Supply order by subcontractor
– Inventory warehousing/withdrawal – Cock system purchase accounting processing – Item stock inquiry – Inventory in/out inquiry – Inventory Inquiry by location – Scheduled stock inquiry – Stock lot trace inquiry – Under safety stock list – Dead stock inquiry – Stocktake preparation processing – Stocktake results entry – Stocktake update – Stocktake record list – Month-end inventory list – Inventory in/out detail list
– Batch shipment request entry – Batch shipment update request – Shipping request entry – Batch shipment entry – Shipment entry update – Sales entry – Inspection (For sales) entry – Pending unit price entry – Shipping request list – Shipping waiting list – Shipment status inquiry by customer – Shipping details inquiry by item – Sales Daily Report 1 – Sales Daily Report 2 – List of sales by item – Sales schedule – Pending Sales discount list – Shipping request slip – Shipping/sales slip issuance – Shipping order – Invoice for forwarding companies
– List of sales by item category – Sales result by group – Sales targets entry by department – Status inquiry by customer – Sales achievement status inquiry – Purchase data detail list – Purchase data summary – Outstanding Invoice list – Outstanding Accounts Receivable list – Outstanding Accounts Payable list – Inventory list – Customer ledger inquiry – Supplier ledger inquiry – IncomingPayment list – Print customer ledger – Print supplier ledger – Invoice by customer – Purchase VAT report – Sales VAT report
Petty cash management
– Cash book entry – Cash book update – Cash book update rollback – Cash transaction – Cash book
DMCS is a Cloud-based Accounting software that is easy to use even if you are not familiar with accounting knowledge because of its simplicity of operation and simplification of complicated accounting entries by the system. It provides a variety of functions in one package, including the Execution of sales and purchasing operations, Inventory management, Fixed asset management, Issue of various slips and financial statements and Analysis functions. Click here to Product lineup
– Inventory transaction entry – Inventory inquiry – Inventory activity records inquiry – Stocktake result entry
*The results of purchasing and sales operations are automatically reflected in inventory information. Manual adjustments in case of in-house inventory transfers are possible. Also, managing consigned goods is possible.
Visualize operations and thoroughly highlight issues. In addition, we will draw the ideal business image and propose measures to realize it from multiple perspectives. (Optimization of business flow, enhancement of business quality, paperlessness, strengthening of governance, etc.) * This service can be used even before considering the implementation of our business applications.
Step 1 Interview of current business
We will ask about your business. Our experienced staff will facilitate the meetings and ask you the appropriate questions so that we can smoothly gather information without stress and without omission.
Step 2 Visualization and Listing issues and challenges.
Based on the content of the interview, we will conduct business visualization and list issues and challenges comprehensively and with a sense of speed. We will brush up the outputs by confirming the contents with you.
Step 3 Dawing “To-be” and proposing solutions.
When the issues become clear, we will draw the To-be business of your company. Then, while determining the priorities, we will propose solutions from several aspects. Because we own our own business applications, we pursue tangible “results” instead of “pie in the sky”.